Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
thaw and pat dry
remove the seeds and skin
Fried Wanton Skins
soaked in Chinese wine
How to cook
Marinade the scallops
- Thaw scallops in fridge overnight.
- Rinse and pat dry with a clean cloth.
- Season with 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt and 1⁄2 teaspoon of sugar, then set aside.
Prepare the pumpkin puree
- In a large pan, add oil, onion and pumpkin - sauté until the onions are soft.
- Add in the remaining salt and sugar then stir fry for 1 minute.
- Mix in chicken stock.
- Bring the pumpkin mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend the pumpkin mixture into a puree.
- Sear the scallops over a hot frying pan with oil and butter until golden brown on both sides, then set aside.
- Pour the pumpkin puree onto a plate.
- Arrange the seared scallops on it and place the fried wanton skin in the centre.
- Garnish with wolfberries and coriander leaves (optional), then serve.
You may also like
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Stir Fry KangKong
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Kam Heong Prawns
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Golden Pomfret (Teochew Sauce)
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Golden Chicken Ingot
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip