Golden Spicy Scallops
Fukuyama Frozen Hokkaido Scallops (seasoned with corn flour and salt)
Rice cake slices
Baby corn (cut into chunks)
for rice cakes
for baby corn
How to cook
- Pan-fry rice cake slices in oil till crisp on the sides over high heat. Set aside.
- Season scallops with corn flour and salt.
- Pour away excess oil from pan and fry scallops on each side for 3 mins till golden brown. Set aside scallops and the juice from frying scallops for use later.
- Add oil and fry Shimeji mushrooms till brown. Set aside.
- Add oil and fry baby corn. Add a pinch of salt and fry till slightly charred. Set aside.
- Prepare Spicy Sauce by heating oil and sautéing sliced garlic. Add chilli paste, juice from frying scallops, water, miso paste, sugar and tomato sauce. Bring sauce to a boil.
- Add fried rice cakes and cook till rice cakes are soft.
- Slowly add beaten eggs into the sauce mixture till thickened.
- Place rice cakes and vegetables in a deep dish. Ladle in a portion of spicy sauce, then arrange scallops on top and ladle in the remainder of the sauce over scallops.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
You may also like
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Golden Chicken Ingot
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Golden Pearls In A Nest
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Dumpling Fried Rice
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Herbal Bak Kut Teh