|1 1⁄2 cups|
How to cook
- Add grapes and half a cup of water into saucepan and place it over medium low heat and cook for 2 mins.
- Gently crush the grapes with a muddler and let them cool for 10 mins.
- Pour the grapes and half a cup of water into a blender and make a puree before straining the juice in a separate bowl.
- In a saucepan, mix cornflour and caster sugar, then whisk in 1 cup of water till the batter is smooth.
- Add vanilla essence and cook the mixture over low flame while stirring it.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken, pour in the grape juice and continue stirring till smooth.
- When the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of the spatula, remove it from the flame and pour it into dessert bowls or glasses. Let it cool for 15 mins.
- Place them in the refrigerator and set for another few hours or best overnight and grape pudding is ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Banana Bread Pudding
Blackcurrant Milk Pudding
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Assorted Grilled Yakitori (Japanese Skewers)
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Caramelised Apple Crumble
Ondeh Ondeh Gula Melaka
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Deviled Eggs5.0 (1)
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Crispy Fish Asparagus