|1 1⁄2 cups|
How to cook
- Add grapes and half a cup of water into saucepan and place it over medium low heat and cook for 2 mins.
- Gently crush the grapes with a muddler and let them cool for 10 mins.
- Pour the grapes and half a cup of water into a blender and make a puree before straining the juice in a separate bowl.
- In a saucepan, mix cornflour and caster sugar, then whisk in 1 cup of water till the batter is smooth.
- Add vanilla essence and cook the mixture over low flame while stirring it.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken, pour in the grape juice and continue stirring till smooth.
- When the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of the spatula, remove it from the flame and pour it into dessert bowls or glasses. Let it cool for 15 mins.
- Place them in the refrigerator and set for another few hours or best overnight and grape pudding is ready to serve!
You may also like
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Blackcurrant Milk Pudding
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Banana Bread Pudding
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake
Durian Sticky Rice
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Chocolate Chip Bread