Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
How to cook
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
Prepare garlic butter
- Mix minced garlic, softened butter and fresh herbs in a bowl and set aside.
- Add olive oil and 2 tbsp of garlic butter into hot skillet/pan.
- Add in the mushrooms and gently fry them to ensure the butter is evenly coated.
- When the mushrooms are just about done, place the seasoned steaks in the skillet/pan and sear for 3-5 mins on each side.
- Once the steaks are cooked to your preferred doneness, turn off the heat and serve them with the mushroom.
- Let the steaks rest for 5 mins before adding additional garlic butter if required and the dish is ready to serve.
You may also like
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)