Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
How to cook
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
Prepare garlic butter
- Mix minced garlic, softened butter and fresh herbs in a bowl and set aside.
- Add olive oil and 2 tbsp of garlic butter into hot skillet/pan.
- Add in the mushrooms and gently fry them to ensure the butter is evenly coated.
- When the mushrooms are just about done, place the seasoned steaks in the skillet/pan and sear for 3-5 mins on each side.
- Once the steaks are cooked to your preferred doneness, turn off the heat and serve them with the mushroom.
- Let the steaks rest for 5 mins before adding additional garlic butter if required and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Smokey Cajun Rubbed Australian Beef Striploin Steaks
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Braised Australian Beef Shin Shank with Mushroom & Onion
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Ginger Soy Marinated Pan Seared Australian Beef Striploin
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Buffalo Cheesesteak Hotdog5.0 (2)
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Pineapple BBQ Sauce
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Asian Beer-Marinated Steak4.7 (3)
Bulgogi Grilled Australian Beef Striploin
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Steak with Garlic Butter
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Rib Eye Steak
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Asian Mushroom Sauce
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Mongolian Stir Fried Australian Beef Striploin
Yuletide Steak Salad Surprise