Gulab Jamun Parfait
How to cook
Prepare yoghurt mix
- In a large bowl, mix yoghurt and whipped cream. Keep it chilled.
Prepare milk mixture
- Heat milk, water and saffron in a pan Bring it to a boil.
- Stir the milk mixture and turn off the heat.
- Once the mixture is slightly cool, add honey and mix well. Keep aside.
Assemble & serve
- Add the yoghurt mix into the bottom of serving glasses and place 3-4 thinly sliced gulab jamuns over.
- Alternate layers of gulab jamun and pistachio with yoghurt mix until the glasses are filled to the top.
- Drizzle milk mixture on the top and sprinkle with pistachio and saffron.
- Place in the fridge to chill (for at least 15 minutes) and serve after.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Tokyo, Japan Mocktail
Lyre Non-Alcoholic G&T
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Killiney Premium Kopi-O Cold Brew
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Vodka Soda Cocktail
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Watermelon Detox Water
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Negroni
Basil Watermelon Slushie
Green Tea Fruit Smoothie
Smirnoff Soda Fruit Smash Lime
Ginger Dog Cocktail
Beefeater Gin with Schweppes Manao Lime
Rudolph’s Frosty Margarita
Gordon’s Gin & Tonic