Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Lemon juice mixed with water
How to cook
- Cut apples into quarters and slice away the apple cores.
- Make cuts on the apple skin to form the shape of a mouth.
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice to a bowl of water and dip the apple slices into it to prevent them from browning.
- Insert sunflower seeds into the apple slices’ “mouth” to form “teeth”.
- Cut strawberries into slices.
- Apply peanut butter or jam on one side of strawberry slice and stick it on the apple slice to form a “tongue”.
- Stick the candy eyes on the apple slices with peanut butter. Create different variations of your silly fruit bites!
You may also like
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Fruit & Vegetable Popsicles
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Crispy Salmon Skin
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Peach Sponge Cake
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
The Original Pisang Keju
French Almond Apple Tart
Easy Homemade Churros
Blackcurrant Ice Cream