juice mixed with water
How to cook
- Cut apples into quarters and slice away the apple cores.
- Make cuts on the apple skin to form the shape of a mouth.
Prepare lemon water
- Mix lemon juice into a bowl of water and dip the apple slices into it to prevent them from browning.
Assemble & serve
- Insert sunflower seeds into the apple slices’ “mouth” to form “teeth”.
- Cut strawberries into slices.
- Apply peanut butter or jam on one side of the strawberry slice and stick it on the apple slice to form a “tongue”.
- Stick the candy eyes on the apple slices with peanut butter.
- Create different variations of your silly fruit bites!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Spooky Peanut Butter Cup
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Fruit & Vegetable Popsicles
Orange Passover Cake
Coconut Bundt Cake With Dark Chocolate Ganache
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
Mini Fruit Tarts
Mixed Fruit Coconut Bundt Jelly
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Zespri Kiwifruit Lollies