Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Orange Bell Pepper
Yellow Bell Pepper
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
How to cook
- Quarter the mushrooms. Slice the onion and bell peppers into 1-inch squares.
- Soak skewers in water for 10 to 30 minutes before cooking.
- Cut the chicken into large chunks.
- Alternate the meat and vegetable pieces on skewers.
- Tip: Leave room on the ends for handling!
- Season skewers with oil, salt and pepper.
- Sear in a greased skillet, turning over as browning occurs and to ensure even cooking.
- Way to stick with it! Enjoy your meal.
You may also like
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Overnight Oats Parfait
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Sweet Potato Puree
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Fruit & Vegetable Popsicles
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad