Herbal Bak Kut Teh
Herbal Bak Kut Teh Herb Packets
Chinese Angelica (Dang Gui)
Fried Tofu Puffs
Fried Beancurd Sheets
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Add pork ribs to a pot filled with room temperature water.
- Boil the ribs for 3 – 5 mins or until fully cooked.
- Remove ribs from the pot, rinse and set aside.
- Set aside wolfberries. Add the remaining herbs, garlic and blanched pork ribs to the pot of 2 litres of water, and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Once the soup boils, turn the heat down to low and simmer for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Before serving, bring the soup to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add wolfberries, enoki mushrooms, fried bean curd sheets and fried tofu puffs. Cook until they are soft.
- Add some salt and dark soy sauce to taste.
- Garnish with chopped Chinese celery and serve warm alongside some fluffy white rice and Chinese tea of your choice!
You may also like
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Family Treasure Soup
Kam Heong Prawns
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Golden Chicken Ingot
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Mala Black Fungus
Mala Xiang Guo