Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Pork Luncheon Meat
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare luncheon meat
- Cut luncheon meat into strips, like thick-cut fries.
- Deep-fry or air-fry luncheon meat until crispy. Set aside on paper towels.
- Toss and coat luncheon meat fries in seaweed flakes or powder.
Prepare dipping sauce
- Whisk mayonnaise, wasabi (to taste), honey, soy sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Plate & serve
- Serve luncheon meat fries with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!
You may also like
Chilli Crab Dip
Tofu Meat Balls
Impossible Meat Lettuce Cups
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Stir Fry KangKong
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Impossible Meat Patty
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip