Homemade Acai Bowl
frozen Banana or frozen Pineapples
Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
How to cook
- Freeze your fruits (Bananas, Strawberry, Blueberry, Pineapple) the night before.
- Set aside toppings that you wish to add onto your Acai Bowl.
- Prepare you blender.
- Add your frozen banana, blueberries or pineapples into your blende.
- Add 1 tbsp of acai powder and ½ cup of coconut yogurt and ¾ cup of almond milk.
- Blend all ingredients until thick and creamy. Transfer into your favourite bowl and top with any of the toppings that you enjoy!
You may also like
Easy Homemade Granola
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Grilled Chicken Pita
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Salmon Belly Skewers
Sweet Potato Puree
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Chicken Salad Spread
Overnight Oats Parfait
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls