Hot And Sour Fish With Pickled Leaf Mustard Hotpot
From YoRipe by Serene Lim
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Lee Kum Kee Sauce
Bean Curd Skin Strips
Bean Curd Rolls
Sweet Potato Noodles
|Marinate for Fish|
Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
How to cook
Prepare fish fillet
- Cut the fish fillet into bite-size pieces, marinade and set aside.
- Pour the sauce for hot and sour fish with pickled leaf mustard into a pot, add 1 liter water and bring to boil.
- Add the pickled leaf mustard and dried chilli and all the hotpot ingredients except the beancurd rolls into the soup, simmer for a few minutes over low heat.
- Add the fish fillets and cook for about 1 minute.
Assemble and serve
- Add the bean curd rolls and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Lee Kum Kee Hot & Sour Pickled Mustard Clams
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Assam Steamed Fish
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Family Treasure Soup
Fish Maw Soup
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Pong Pong Prawns
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables