Japanese Soup w/ Ramen Noodles & Sausage
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Rice Wine Vinegar
White Miso Paste
White Sesame Seeds
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Trim off the ends of the mushrooms, then cut into quarters. Thinly slice the garlic and grate the ginger.
Build The Soup
- In a medium pot, sauté mushrooms, garlic, ginger and chili flakes in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, mirin, vinegar and stock. Stir in miso.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Check seasoning, adding salt to taste.
- Add noodles (fresh or dry) to soup and stir.
- Depending on type of noodle, let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Slice the sausage and add to the soup. Heat through.
- Thinly slice the scallions.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish each with scallions and sesame seeds.
You may also like
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Chicken Brown Rice
Seafood Hor Fun
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Spicy Soba Noodles
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Wheatgrass Cashew Soba
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Homemade Laksa Noodles (Halal)
Sustenir Dry Toss Spinach Noodles
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Chicken Caesar Wraps