Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Ground Black Pepper
How to cook
- Mix chicken with marinating ingredients.
- Cover and set aside for an hour in the chiller.
- Season lightly beaten egg with salt and black pepper.
- Coat chicken with Parmesan cheese then dips into the egg.
- Coat chicken with corn flakes.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Impossible Meat Patty
Kimchi Fish Pancake Fritters
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Ayam Goreng Kalasan
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Tofu Meat Balls
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip