Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
|1 1⁄2 cups|
All Purpose Flour
How to cook
- Beat butter, brown sugar and castor sugar until the mixture becomes pale and creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and egg. Mix thoroughly.
- Add corn flakes, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon mixture onto muffin tray greased with cooking oil.
- Bake at 160°C for 7-10 minutes.
- Allow cooling on baking tin for 5 minutes.
- Use a spatula to transfer the cookies onto a rack to cool completely.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Banana Bread Pudding
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Berry Christmas Cookies
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (1)
Muah Chee5.0 (1)
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)
Honey & Nut Baklava
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)