Cut into thumbnail size pieces
From the kimchi packet
Porkee Frozen Pork Belly
FairPrice Premium Japonica Rice - Short Grain
Cooked sunny side up
Roasted sesame seeds
To garnish (optional)
How to cook
How to cook
- Heat up a large pan or wok and add oil.
- Add garlic and fry for about 10 seconds.
- Fry kimchi and pork belly for a few minutes until cooked.
- Add rice and kimchi juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Add sesame oil and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Add the sunny side up eggs to the rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Stir Fry KangKong
Chicken Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice)
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Spicy Soba Noodles
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Beef Fried Rice
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Baked Rice Croquette
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake