Korean Egg Roll
How to cook
- Crack and beat the eggs until the yolks and whites are blended well with no visible strings of whites.
- Mix in salt and pepper, chopped vegetables and chopped ham.
- Add cooking oil to a medium-size non-stick pan and distribute the oil evenly using a napkin or paper towel.
- After 3 minutes, add 1/2 of the egg mixture to the pan. Swirl it around to cover the pan.
- Cook until the top begins to set but is still wet.
- Using a spatula, lift one end of the egg and fold it over to the other side.
- Reduce the heat if the bottom of the egg is browning.
- Lift the folded part and fold it again. Pull the egg to the rolled side, making room on the round end for more egg mixture.
- Add 1/2 of the remaining egg and spread to cover the open space.
- Lift the folded part and fold it again. Pull the egg to the rolled side and repeat the process with the remaining egg to make it about 6cm long.
- Remove from the pan and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Slice the egg into thick pieces and serve.
You may also like
Chilli Crab Dip
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Tea Leaf Eggs
Honey Garlic Meatball
Tofu Meat Balls
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Salted Egg Kale Chips
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Golden Chicken Ingot
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Har Cheong Gai
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork