or another mould of your preference, optional
How to cook
Prepare banana leaves
- Cut the banana leaves into rectangular sizes.
- Wash and boil to soften the leaves.
- In a bowl, mix cornflour and water (mixture A) till smooth. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring (mixture B) to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly pour in cornflour and water mixture (A) and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in the corn kernels.
- While the mixture is still warm, spread 2 tbsp of corn mixture onto each banana leaf.
- Work quickly as it will harden as it cools. You can heat the saucepan over medium-low heat to keep it warm.
- Refrigerate for 10 mins or until set.
- Garnish with more corn or shredded coconut to your preference.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kueh Dadar Crepe Cake
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Gooey Cheese Sticks
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Peking Turkey Roll
Iron Rich Platters
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Crispy Salmon Skin
Pulled Pork Burger
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth