Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Ee Fu Noodle
Lump Crab Meat
Swanson Chicken Broth
Sole Fish Powder
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Blanch Ee Fu noodles in hot water till soft. Strain and set aside.
- Bring wok to medium high heat with oil and fry sole fish powder till fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and toss well. Deglaze with Chinese wine, chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add Ee Fu noodles, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and braise for 5–7 mins.
- Add yellow chives, bean sprouts, sesame oil and fold in well over medium-high heat for 5 mins until the sauce is reduced.
- Plate the noodles and top with cooked crabmeat. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Spicy Soba Noodles5.0 (1)
KOKA Cup Noodles with Seafood
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Chinese Watercress Soup
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce2.0 (1)
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Carbonara-style Instant Noodles