Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Ee Fu Noodle
Lump Crab Meat
Swanson Chicken Broth
Sole Fish Powder
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Blanch Ee Fu noodles in hot water till soft. Strain and set aside.
- Bring wok to medium high heat with oil and fry sole fish powder till fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and toss well. Deglaze with Chinese wine, chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add Ee Fu noodles, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and braise for 5–7 mins.
- Add yellow chives, bean sprouts, sesame oil and fold in well over medium-high heat for 5 mins until the sauce is reduced.
- Plate the noodles and top with cooked crabmeat. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Braised Pork Belly
Chinese Fish Congee
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Homemade Egg Noodles
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Mala Braised Duck
Mala Kou Shui Chicken