Whole Chicken (Cut into small pieces)
Young Ginger (Shredded)
FairPrice Canola Oil
Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallop
Red Chilli (Seeded & Diced)
Spring Onion (Chopped)
Bamboo Shoot (Julienned)
How to cook
- Rinse and remove the impurities from the chicken stomach.
- Remove the legs, wings, backbone. Don’t throw them away as they could be used to make chicken stock.
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the chicken in aluminium foil and greaseproof paper. Steam for about 12 to 15 minutes over high heat.
- Add 200ml of FairPrice Canola oil into a pan and deep fry garlic cloves over medium heat until golden brown.
- Remove and set aside, then continue to deep fry shredded ginger for garnishing. Strain the oil and set aside.
- To prepare the sauce – Slice the chili, remove the seeds and dice it. Julienne the bamboo shoots.
- Use the same oil from deep frying the garlic and ginger to stir fry the shimeji mushrooms until it turns brown, add in bamboo shoots to stir fry together.
- Add in diced chili, spring onion and Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce with Dried Scallop, then give it a toss.
- Add in chicken stock and bring to boil. Then add the fried garlic and sugar into the sauce before thickening up with corn starch.
- Remove access liquid from the steamed chicken and transfer the chicken to a dim sum basket/serving plate.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and garnish with fried ginger. Dish is ready to serve.
You may also like
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Chinese Fish Congee
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Family Treasure Soup
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Dumpling Fried Rice
Golden Chicken Ingot
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste