cut into small pieces
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
deseeded and diced
How to cook
Prepare the chicken
- Rinse and remove the impurities from the chicken stomach.
- Remove the legs, wings, backbone - keep them to make chicken stock.
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the chicken in aluminium foil and greaseproof paper.
- Steam for about 12-15 minutes over high heat.
Prepare the sauce
- Add 200ml of canola oil into a pan.
- Deep fry the garlic cloves over medium heat until golden brown, then remove and set aside.
- Continue to deep fry the shredded ginger for garnishing, then strain and set aside.
- In the same pan, stir fry the shimeji mushrooms and bamboo shoots in the garlic and ginger oil until they turn brown.
- Stir in the chili, spring onion and oyster sauce.
- Add in the chicken stock and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the fried garlic and sugar into the sauce, then thicken it up with corn starch.
Assemble and serve
- Remove any access liquid from the steamed chicken and transfer the chicken to a dim sum basket/serving plate.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken, garnish with fried ginger and serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Lucky Bag Cake
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Family Treasure Soup
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Salted Egg Prawns
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Seafood Pao Fan
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Dumpling Fried Rice
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Mala Xiang Guo
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)