pre-soaked and blended with water
cut into cubes
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
How to cook
Marinate the chicken
- Marinate the chicken with sesame oil, turmeric powder and salt, then set aside.
Prepare the macaroni
- Cook the macaroni in a pot of water with some salt for 1 minute less than what is indicated on the packet.
- When the pasta is ready, scoop out some of the water and drain the pasta.
- Set aside the cooked macaroni.
- Heat up oil in a pan.
- Fry the marinated chicken breast until cooked, then remove and set aside.
- Using the same pan, stir-fry the garlic with the blended chilli paste and oyster sauce.
- Add the pan-fried chicken breast, prawns, tomato and Chye Sim.
- Mix in 50ml water, tomato sauce, cooked macaroni and pasta water (if the mixture is too dry).
- Continue to stir evenly till thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with red chilli and fried shallots, then serve.
You may also like
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Seafood Pao Fan
Black Pepper Mutton
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Hot Smoked Salmon
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter