MAGGI® 2-Min Curry Noodle
MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup
Dark Soya Sauce
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
Prepare the noodles
- Cook the MAGGI® 2-Min noodles without seasoning powder for less than 2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add cooking oil to a pan over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, crack in the egg.
- Add in MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup and Dark Soya Sauce.
- When the eggs are cooked, add in the cooked noodles and MAGGI® Curry seasoning powder.
- Add in the vegetables and allow them to cook.
- Once ready, serve it on a plate with some lime on the side (optional).
Tried this recipe? Rate it!