MAGGI® 2-Min Curry Noodle
MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup
How to cook
Prepare the noodles
- Beat the eggs with pepper in a small bowl and set it aside.
- In a pan, pour just enough water to cover the noodles and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the MAGGI® 2-Min noodles with the Curry powder and cook.
- Let the water evaporate completely, which will take around 2-3 minutes.
- Take off the heat and add the egg mixture to it.
Cook the pizza
- Heat cooking oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the noodle mix in and spread it into a pizza-like round shape.
- Cook for a minute on low heat until the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip it over and spread MAGGI® Tomato Ketchup over it.
- Add the vegetables and shredded cheese on top.
- Cover the pan and let it cook for 2 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!