wood ear mushrooms
shredded, for garnish
How to cook
Prepare the black fungus
- In a small pot, fill half of the pot with water and bring it to boil.
- Cook the black fungus for 3 minutes, drain and set it aside.
- Mix mala seasoning, chilli oil, black vinegar, sugar and sesame oil in a medium bowl,
- Mix in the the black fungus and sliced chili then let it chill in the refrigerator.
- Optional: Garnish with spring onion before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Sunxion Sea Grape Salad
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Sticky Salmon with Super Greens & Green Goddess Dressing
Mala Braised Duck
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Hakka Abacus Seeds
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Prosperity Pen Cai
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
Baked Miso Eggplant
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Korean Egg Roll