Mala Xiang Guo
Crispy chilli oil
Light soya sauce
Hua Tiao wine
Celery, cut into chunks
Beancurd stick, soaked and cut into sections
Lotus roots, sliced thinly
Sliced lean pork or pork belly
Black fungus, washed and soaked
Instant noodles, blanched
Spring onion, cut into sections
Chinese parsley, cut into sections
Bird eye chilli
How to cook
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok, saute szechuan pepper till fragrant.
- Add ginger, garlic, onion, dried chilli, spring onion, chinese parsley, bird eye chilli and fry for a few minutes.
- Cook sliced pork over medium fire. When it's almost cooked, add lotus roots, celery, cabbage, beancurd stick, oyster mushrooms, black fungus and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add instant noodles, continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Season mala vegetables with all the seasonings, taste and adjust the seasonings to your preference.
- Lastly, add roasted peanuts and coriander. Mix well and serve hot.
You may also like
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Mala Black Fungus
Mala Braised Duck
Prosperity Pen Cai
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Jiufen Dessert Bowl
Golden Chicken Ingot
Kam Heong Prawns
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Golden Spicy Scallops
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice