Mango Ice Cream
Coconut Ice Cream
Pineapple and Mango Jam
How to cook
Prepare the biscuit base
- Mix crushed the biscuits and melted butter in a bowl then set aside.
Assemble and serve
- Scoop the coconut ice cream and spread it evenly into the base of silicone cake mould.
- Add a layer of pineapple and mango jam and spread it evenly.
- Line up mango slices over the jam to ensure it covers all sides.
- Spread mango ice cream evenly on top of mango slices.
- Place the biscuit base mixture on top of the mango ice-cream then pat down gently.
- Freeze overnight to set cake.
- Flip the silicone mould and gently transfer the cake to a plate.
- Garnish with mango slices, crushed almond and mint leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
butter marble cake
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Honey Walnut Cake
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Lemon Cardamom Cake
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (2)
Orange Passover Cake
Mug Date Cake
Chew’s Crème Brulee
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake5.0 (4)
Spooky Peanut Butter Cup
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream5.0 (2)
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Banana Bread Pudding
Durian Sticky Rice
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies