Mango Sago with Pomelo
optional or use honey
How to cook
Cook the sago
- Bring a small pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Add the sago pearls, reduce to medium heat and simmer for about 12 mins, or until the sago is translucent.
- Drain and rinse sago in cold water to prevent overcooking.
- Store in room temp water until ready to use.
Prepare the mango mixture
- Cut mangoes into cubes and reserve 1/3 of the cubes for garnishing.
- Blend the remaining mango cubes, coconut milk, evaporated milk and honey (if using) until smooth.
- You may strain it if you want a smoother mixture.
- Chill in the fridge until cold. You may also add ice cubes if serving immediately.
- Pour the mixture into bowls, stir in the cooked sago.
- Add the reserved mango cubes, pomelo pulp and enjoy!
You may also like
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Salmon and Bok Choy
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake