optional or use honey
How to cook
Cook the sago
- Bring a small pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Add the sago pearls, reduce to medium heat and simmer for about 12 mins, or until the sago is translucent.
- Drain and rinse sago in cold water to prevent overcooking.
- Store in room temp water until ready to use.
Prepare the mango mixture
- Cut mangoes into cubes and reserve 1/3 of the cubes for garnishing.
- Blend the remaining mango cubes, coconut milk, evaporated milk and honey (if using) until smooth.
- You may strain it if you want a smoother mixture.
- Chill in the fridge until cold. You may also add ice cubes if serving immediately.
- Pour the mixture into bowls, stir in the cooked sago.
- Add the reserved mango cubes, pomelo pulp and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Glaze
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Pong Pong Prawns
Steamed Garlic Butter Prawns with Vermicelli
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Fried Spaghetti Balls