Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Boneless Chicken Leg
cut into thick strips
pre-soaked & halved
chopped (for garnish)
grated, extract juice
Hua Tiao Chiew
How to cook
- Rinse and clean boneless chicken leg. Pat dry and cut into cubes, set aside.
- Mix the ingredients for seasoning sauce in a bowl.
- Add in the chicken leg cubes, black fungus and carrots. Mix evenly.
- Transfer the mixture into a dim sum basket. Steam for about 8-10 minutes or until it’s fully cooked.
- Garnish with spring onions. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Asian Beer-Marinated Steak4.7 (3)
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Meat Galore with Kelly's
Golden Chicken Ingot
Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Mala Black Fungus
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg