Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Small Red Onion
How to cook
- Cook macaroni in salted water-based on-pack instructions.
- Drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Separate egg white from yolks for the hard-boiled eggs.
- Chop the egg whites and set them aside.
- Mash the egg yolks.
- Then add mayonnaise, mustard and white vinegar to the mashed egg yolks.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
Assemble & serve
- In a large serving dish, layout macaroni, add the egg yolk mixture, followed by chopped egg white, red onion, gherkin relish, spring onions and fresh dill.
- Dust paprika on top and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Black Chickpea Salad
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Iron Rich Platters5.0 (1)
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Sweet Corn Chowder
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Yuletide Steak Salad Surprise
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Kawaii Kuma Bento
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream