medium Onion, finely chopped
Garlic clove, peeled & crushed
Lean Minced Beef
Fresh White Breadcrumbs (2 medium slices of bread)
Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
peeled & grated
Vegetable Oil for frying
How to cook
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion for 3 minutes, stirring until softened. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the beef, breadcrumbs, parsley, Parmesan, tomato purée, apple and stock cube.
- Stir in the sautéed onion and garlic, and add the beaten egg to bind.
- Form the mixture into 25 mini meatballs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and sauté, until browned and cooked inside. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Alternatively preheat an oven to 180C / 160C Fan and cook the meatballs for about 15 minutes turning halfway through until cooked through.
You may also like
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Pulled Pork Burger
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Santa’s Little Sliders
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Yours Truly BLT Royale with Cheese
Burrata & Chive Mashed Potatoes
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Yuletide Steak Salad Surprise
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Buffalo Cheesesteak Hotdog
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts