Mini Peach Rose Tarts
softened to room temperature
cut into thin slices, patted dry
for dusting the cutting board
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Lightly dust the cutting board with flour. Cut the prata dough into six 1½ strips. Store the strips you are not using in the fridge while you work on each tart.
- Softened butter to room temperature first.
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and butter. Then brush the mixture across the top half of the pastry strip.
- Cut the peach into thin slices and patted dry.
- Add peach slices to the top half of the dough, overlapping each slice by about ¼ inch.
- Fold the bottom half of the dough onto the top half, covering the bottom edges of the peach slices.
- Roll one end of the dough, making a coiled circle to achieve a rose shape.
- Place each tart in the mun tin. Repeat for the rest of the pastry strips.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until the dough is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and you are ready to serve!
You may also like
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Portuguese Egg Tarts
French Almond Apple Tart
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tartlets
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
Berry Christmas Cookies
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Chocolate Button Cookies
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal