Mixed Berry French Toast
How to cook
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Add the cinnamon powder into the mixing bowl and stir vigorously.
- Soak 6-8 slices of white bread in the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Lightly fry the soaked bread on a hot, buttery pan till golden brown.
- Serve the French toasts on plates and dress them up with a mixture of blueberries and strawberries.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and maple syrup for a sweet finish.
You may also like
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Acai Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Prawn Rice Rolls
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Overnight Oats Parfait
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms