Mixed Berry French Toast
How to cook
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Add the cinnamon powder into the mixing bowl and stir vigorously.
- Soak 6-8 slices of white bread in the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Lightly fry the soaked bread on a hot, buttery pan till golden brown.
- Serve the French toasts on plates and dress them up with a mixture of blueberries and strawberries.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and maple syrup for a sweet finish.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Mixed Jasmine Rice Salmon Porridge
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Nutrient Rich Riceberry Pudding
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Acai Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Earl Grey Pancake Tower Brunch
Chicken Salad Spread
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Fluffy Sweet Potato Bread (Bread Maker Machine)
Rendang Ayam Croffle
Crepes With Caramelised Apples