Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Tradition Shredded Cheese - Mozzarella
Fresh Grey Prawns (diced)
Spring Onion (chopped)
FairPrice Full Cream Fresh Milk
FairPrice Pure Cane Sugar - Coarse Grain
FairPrice Tomato Ketchup
Roasted Sesame Seeds
Chilli Sauce (optional)
How to cook
Make the fritters
- Mix the canned corn, chopped spring onions, prawns and mozzarella cheese in a bowl until well combined.
- Add in tempura flour, coarse grain sugar, salt, and white paper to taste if needed.
- Add in the egg and milk. Mix this batter until all the ingredients are well combined.
Cook the fritters and serve!
- Heat up the cooking oil in a pan. Place a tablespoon of the mozzarella ebi corn batter on the pan and flatten it gently.
- Flip and cook the fritters until both sides turn a beautiful golden-brown colour.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and serve together with freshly cooked, warm fritters!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Cake in a Jar5.0 (2)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Baked Rice Croquette
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
Corn Rib Elotes3.0 (1)
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini