Multigrain Fruity Cookies
GERBER Multigrain Banana Apple Strawberry Cereal
GERBER Applesauce Puree
unsalted butter, at room temperature
a ripe banana, mashed
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Combine cereal, flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Beat butter, applesauce and banana in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add egg and beat well. Gradually beat in cereal mixture.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies4.0 (1)
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Chui kao shao cookies
Easy Homemade Granola
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
cny almond cookies
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Chocolate Button Cookies
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies