Multigrain Fruity Cookies
GERBER Multigrain Banana Apple Strawberry Cereal
GERBER Applesauce Puree
unsalted butter, at room temperature
a ripe banana, mashed
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Combine cereal, flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Beat butter, applesauce and banana in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add egg and beat well. Gradually beat in cereal mixture.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
You may also like
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Berry Christmas Cookies
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Chocolate Button Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Honey & Nut Baklava
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Honey Walnut Cake
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Cinnamon Mozzarella Rolls