Nai Nai Braised Pork
cut into small
Lee Kum Kee First Draw Soy Sauce
Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
chopped, separate white parts and green parts
How to cook
- Bring to boil a pot of water.
- Blanched pork belly for 5 mins, drained and rinsed and set aside.
- Add blanced pork, white parts of spring onion, clove, star anise and garlic into a pot.
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce, stir fry till sauces dry a little and fragrant.
- Add 4 cups of water and bring to boil, lower the heat and simmer for 45 mins.
- Add more water if it gets too dry.
- Add brown sugar.
Assemble and serve
- Garnish green parts of spring onion and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Mala Braised Duck
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce2.0 (1)
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Trio Egg Spinach Noodle Soup
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Prosperity Pen Cai
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Braised mushrooms abalone
8 Treasure Seafood Platter