New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
large size, any flavour of your choice
New Zealand Natural Ice-cream
any flavour of your choice
|Dry Coating (of your choice)|
How to cook
Prepare the ice-cream
- Remove a tub of your favourite New Zealand Natural Ice-cream from the freezer 5 minutes ahead of time.
Prepare the dry coating
- Prepare your coating (grated chocolate, chop dried fruit, marshmallow or nuts, crush freeze dried fruit or let your imagination guide you) and place on a plate.
Assemble and serve
- Place 1 scoop of ice-cream on the flat side of the cookie.
- Using the back of a spoon, flatten the scoop.
- Sprinkle a little of the coating on the ice cream (optional), then flatten with back of spoon.
- Place the other cookie on the top.
- Coat the sides of the ice-cream by rolling the sides of the cookie on the coating plate, then enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Sweet Corn Chowder
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake4.8 (5)
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake5.0 (1)
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Red Berry Tea Latte
Taffy Soft Toffee Candy (Low-GI)
Red & White Mini Falooda
cny almond cookies
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Chew’s Crème Brulee
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Matcha Gateau Au Choc
Durian Cream Pancakes