One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Black Sesame Seeds
How to cook
- Dice plain mantous.
- Cut ham into cubes and spring onions into small pieces.
- Add the diced mantous into the pan and fry lightly until golden.
- Add ham and spring onions into the pan.
- Strain the beaten eggs into the pan.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds before covering the pan and cook on low heat for another 5 mins.
- It’s slice o’clock and ready to serve!
You may also like
Margherita Naan Pizza
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Potato And Carrot Mash
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Stir Fry KangKong
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)