One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
or preferred noodles
peeled and shredded
Red Pepper Flakes
How to cook
- Add oil to a large pot and cook chicken over medium-high heat, just until mostly browned.
- Add red pepper, peas, cabbage and carrot and cook for 2-3 minutes, until veggies are softened slightly.
- Add garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, soy sauce and hoisin sauce and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add pasta and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook the pasta, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes until the pasta is separated and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 more minutes until pasta is al dente or cooked to your preference.
- If desired, combine corn starch and water and stir into pasta to thicken the sauce. Serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Herbal Bak Kut Teh5.0 (2)
Muah Chee4.5 (2)
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Family Treasure Soup
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Mala Xiang Guo
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice