Air-Fryer Onion Pakora
leaves thinly sliced
Coriander Seeds Powder
Red Chili Powder
|For Mint And Coriander Raita Dip|
How to cook
Prepare raita dip
- Blend or mashed coriander leaves and mint leaves until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt with coriander and mint leaves paste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
Prepare batter mixture
- In a bowl, mix onion (sliced), green chilli (thinly sliced), coriander leaves (thinly sliced), curry leaves (thinly sliced), and salt. Set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Add gram flour, rice flour, coriander seeds powder, red chili powder, and garam masala into the onion mixture.
- Keep kneading to make a thick and sticky batter.
- Add oil into the batter and mix well.
- Portion the batter into smaller nuggets and place the portions into the air fryer.
- Brush the dough’s surface lightly with oil before air frying for 10-15 minutes (200°C).
- Once the pakoras are done, place them on a cooling rack.
- Serve the onion pakoras hot along with mint and coriander raita dip for a delicious snack.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Biryani Rice Bowl
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Sunxion Sea Grape Salad
Tandoori Fish Tacos
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Dum Paneer Kalimirch
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Butter Chicken Masala served with Pilaf
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Chilli Crab Dip
Tofu Meat Balls
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Mutton Korma with Saffron Rice
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton