Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Fukuyama Scallops, thawed and rinsed
Sliced Sundried Tomatoes in Oil
Salt to season the scallops
crushed black pepper
|Citrus Tofu Sauce|
Ginger, finely grated
How to cook
- Pat the scallops dry with a clean kitchen towel and season with a pinch of salt.
- Pan fry the Fukuyama Scallops till golden brown over high heat with 1 tbsp of oil.
- Set aside to cool.
- To prepare the Citrus Tofu Sauce, place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend till the texture is smooth.
- Place the citrus tofu sauce in the center of the plate and top it with the seared scallops.
- Garnish with arugula, croutons, sundried tomatoes and dash of black pepper.
You may also like
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Salmon and Bok Choy
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Stir Fry KangKong
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Fried Spaghetti Balls
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Cashew Crusted Avocado
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Ham & Cheese Sandwich