Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Sundried Tomatoes in Oil
|Citrus Tofu Sauce|
How to cook
- Pat the scallops dry with a clean kitchen towel and season with a pinch of salt.
- Pan fry the scallops till golden brown over high heat with some oil.
- Set aside to cool.
Prepare citrus tofu sauce
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend till the texture is smooth.
- Place the citrus tofu sauce in the center of the plate and top it with the seared scallops.
- Garnish with arugula, croutons, sundried tomatoes and a dash of black pepper.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!