Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
|For the pandan cake|
|For the gula melaka frosting|
Cream Cheese Spread
How to cook
For the pandan cake
- Cream butter and sugar till lighter in colour and fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one and flour sifted with baking powder. Continue mixing till mixture is smooth.
- Add pandan paste to cake batter and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 2 lined 9-inch baking tin, bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 40 mins.
- Allow cake to cool.
For the gula melaka frosting
- Cook gula melaka with water in a pot over low heat to make syrup. Allow to cool.
- Mix softened cream cheese spread, unsalted butter with icing sugar and gula melaka syrup in a bowl using a spatula until smooth for the gula melaka frosting.
- Slice pandan cake sideways into 3 layers, spread the gula melaka frosting and assemble.
- Coat exterior of cake with whipped whipping cream and decorate as desired.
- Chill in refrigerator before serving.
You may also like
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Portuguese Egg Tarts
French Almond Apple Tart
Honey & Nut Baklava
Chocolate Molten Lava
Orange Passover Cake
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Bread
Easy Numbers Cake
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Banana Bread Pudding
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Giant Oatmeal Cookies