Low Fat Milk
Gula Melaka Syrup
How to cook
- Mix low-fat milk with pandan flavouring and put it aside.
- Create the milk foam by pouring low-fat milk into a jar and shaking vigorously for 30-60 seconds until the volume of milk doubles up.
- Pour the milk into a microwave-safe cup and heat it for 30 seconds until the foam rises and put it aside.
- Pour gula melaka syrup into the glass.
- Fill the cup with ice cubes.
- Pour in pandan flavoured milk slowly, followed by the espresso and top it with foam milk to serve.
You may also like
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Lyre Non-Alcoholic Negroni
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Ten & Tonic Cocktail
Beefeater Gin with Schweppes Manao Lime
Lyre Non-Alcoholic G&T
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Iron Rich Platters
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Tanqueray London Dry Gin & Tonic