Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
pisang raja or pisang tandok
Processed Cheddar Cheese
How to cook
- Sift the plain flour and rice flour into a bowl.
- Add coconut milk, baking powder, salt, egg, oil and turmeric powder.
- Slowly add the water a little at a time until you get the right consistency.
- Split the banana in two, coat it with a bit of rice flour, and dip it into the batter.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok or frying pan. You should have enough cooking oil to deep fry the bananas.
- When the oil is ready, carefully place the bananas in the oil and fry them in small batches till golden brown.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and condensed milk under low heat until it combines.
- Drizzle the sauce over the goreng pisang, and garnish with cheddar cheese and chocolate rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi2.5 (2)
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Nasi Minyak and Sambal Prawns with Arabic Salad
Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Lontong Sayur with Beef Rendang
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake5.0 (1)
Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder