Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
pisang raja or pisang tandok
Processed Cheddar Cheese
How to cook
- Sift the plain flour and rice flour into a bowl.
- Add coconut milk, baking powder, salt, egg, oil and turmeric powder.
- Slowly add the water a little at a time until you get the right consistency.
- Split the banana in two, coat it with a bit of rice flour, and dip it into the batter.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok or frying pan. You should have enough cooking oil to deep fry the bananas.
- When the oil is ready, carefully place the bananas in the oil and fry them in small batches till golden brown.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and condensed milk under low heat until it combines.
- Drizzle the sauce over the goreng pisang, and garnish with cheddar cheese and chocolate rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
Cheese Baked Abalone
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
The Original Pisang Keju
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Osmanthus Rose Jelly
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Pulut Hitam Panna Cotta
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Deep Fried Durian Puffs
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Easy Numbers Cake
Blackcurrant Milk Pudding
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Crispy Salmon Skin