How to cook
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bread on the prepared baking sheet and spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with mozzarella and mini pepperonis and place in the oven.
- Bake until cheese is melted and pepperoni is slightly crisped.
- Garnish with parmesan and parsley and serve.
You may also like
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Margherita Naan Pizza
Roast Beef Sliders
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Honey Walnut Cake
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Cream of Tomato Soup
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Berry Christmas Cookies