Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Precooked Pizza Base
or 8 slices of English bread
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Pre-heat the oven to 230°C for 30 minutes.
- Put the pizza base on an oven tray then top with the Basilico sauce.
- Divide the mozzarella equally and top each pizza base with some cheese.
- Add the basil leaves, a drizzle of olive oil and seasoning to taste.
- Bake the pizza in the oven at 230°C for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted then serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Cow with tiger head bento
Crispy Sweet Tofu
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Buffalo Cheesesteak Hotdog
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Santa’s Little Sliders
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Pulled Pork Burger