Pomelo & Mango Crepe
|For Crepe Batter|
of your preferred flavour
How to cook
Prepare the crepe batter
- Mix the milk, eggs, salted butter and water together until well combined.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the plain flour and sugar until smooth and lump free.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to let the batter combine well.
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat, drop ½ tsp of oil and use a paper towel to smear it evenly across the pan.
- Take slightly less than 1⁄4 cup of batter (for a thin crepe) and pour it in the center of the pan while swirling the batter around to evenly coat the base of the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until set and lightly brown.
- Let it rest on a wire rack to cool.
- Repeat until all your batter is finished.
Assemble and serve
- Fill up the crepe with some yoghurt, a drizzle of honey, mango cubes and pomelo.
- Top it off with a dusting of icing sugar and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake5.0 (1)
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Banana Bread Pudding
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Durian Sticky Rice
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Chocolate Chip Bread