Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Boston Clam Chowder
Onion Roti Prata
How to cook
- Thaw Chinatown French Onion Roti Prata at room temperature.
- Empty Clam Chowder into a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Ladle the soup into oven-proof soup bowls.
- Place roti prata over the soup bowl.
- Cut slits into the roti prata then brush the egg wash over the roti prata.
- Place the dish in a pre-heated oven of 180°C and bake for 20-30 minutes until the prata turns golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
You may also like
Family Treasure Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup
Easy Bean Stew
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Salmon Head Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Tom Yum Goong
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Japanese Udon Soup
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Italian-Style Chicken Stew