Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Boston Clam Chowder
Onion Roti Prata
How to cook
- Thaw roti prata at room temperature.
- Empty clam chowder into a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes. Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Ladle the soup into oven-proof soup bowls.
- Place roti prata over the soup bowl.
- Cut slits into the roti prata then brush the egg wash over the roti prata.
- Place the dish in a pre-heated oven of 180°C and bake for 20-30 minutes until the prata turns golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Clam Chowder Bread Bowl
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Sweet Corn Chowder
Family Treasure Soup
Kimchi Soup with Canned Tuna
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum4.5 (4)
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Japanese Udon Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Tom Yum Goong
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)