Light Soya Sauce
How to cook
Prepare flour mixture
- Combine corn starch, tapioca starch, rice flour and water in a bowl.
- Mix well until the flour is fully dissolved.
- Brush a steaming tray with canola oil to prevent the flour mixture from sticking to it.
- Boil water in a long and wide pot or pan. Pour the flour mixture on the steaming tray and place it slightly above the boiling water.
- Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Chop the prawns roughly and scatter them all over the mixture with some spring onions.
- Cover and steam for another 3 minutes.
- Use a spatula and roll the mixture up gently. Add a little canola oil to help you with this if it continues to stick to the tray in certain areas.
- Drizzle light soya sauce and sprinkle the remaining spring onions before serving!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Nonya Dry Mee Siam
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Prosperity Pen Cai
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.0 (2)
Coffee Pork Ribs
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Salted Egg Prawns
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Laksa Baked Rice
Seafood Pao Fan
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste