cut into sections
Coarse sea salt
Hua Tiao Wine
|Ginger and Scallion Dipping Sauce|
Chicken extract from steamed chicken (optional)
How to cook
- Clean the chicken and then sprinkle hua tiao wine on the outside and inside of the cavity.
- Rub Knorr SavorRich and sea salt evenly on and into the cavity of the chicken. Stuff all the spring onion and ginger into cavity.
- Place chicken in a steamer and steam it over high fire for 30-40 minutes (steaming time depends on the size of chicken).
- Serve steamed chicken with ginger and scallion dipping sauce.
Ginger and Scallion Dipping Sauce
- Place chopped spring onion, grated ginger and all seasonings in to a medium bowl.
- Cook ¼ cup of cooking oil until smoky hot, pour it over the mixture. Mix well, taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve as dipping sauce.
You may also like
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Chinese Watercress Soup
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Hakka Abacus Seeds
Mud Crab Vermicelli
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Golden Chicken Ingot
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce