Stewed Pork Ribs
How to cook
- Discard the liquid and fat from the can, and shred the pork ribs lightly.
- Add barbecue sauce to the shredded pork ribs in a microwaveable bowl and mix well.
- Heat the shredded pork in the microwave for 2-3 mins on high heat.
- Toast the burger bun (optional).
- Put a generous amount of pork on the bun, top up with lettuce and tomato. Ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kimchi Fried Rice
Yours Truly BLT Royale with Cheese
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Pork Trotter Bee Hoon
Jamie Oliver’s Inspired Recipe Italian Lasagna
Rice Cooker Cabbage Rice5.0 (1)
Meat-free Gourmet Burger
Meat-free Spaghetti Bolognese
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
Air Fryer Honey Garlic Pork Ribs
Baked Rice Croquette
Bak Ku Teh
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork